Roof Replacement 78209
Rhino Design Build has been helping the Alamo Heights and Terrell Hills community with their home renovations for 17 years. We now have a roofing division specially dedicated to helping with roof replacement caused by hail damage, wind damage or if you just need a new roof in 78209. Our team of professional roofers work with insurance adjusters to make sure you get a proper roofing replacement. What sets up apart from our competition? It’s the little things. Not only have you probably seen one of our Rhino signs in the area, but have a solid reputation for maintaining high customer service and satisfaction standards. Each job has a roll off trash dumpster AND portable restroom. This is important because this eliminates guys having to come into your home or “watering” your tree’s or bushes. Have hail damage on your vehicle and want to repair it yourself? Try using a car dent hail remover.
How do I know if I need a new roof in San Antonio?
While there are tell tail signs of hail damage (dimples on your roof), sometimes a roof can naturally reach the end of its expected life without experiencing any wind or hail damage in San Antonio, 78209.
Here are 8 potential sings that your roof may need to be replaced according to Owens Corning:
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped. This is easy to see just looking up at your roof.
- Missing Shingles where shingles are missing.
- Cracked shingles.
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles. We always recommend roof vents and a ridge vent to help that heat escape properly from your attic.
- The roof just looks old and worn.
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can be experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life.
- Dark streaks. Airborne algae cause dark streaks on roof decks. While this may not necessarily harm the roof shingles, it may not look good. Do not try to power wash these spots as you can cause more damage by removing the asphalt granules from your roof.
- Tree Limbs are touching your roof. You should never let trees touch the top of the shingles as the acts like sand paper and scrapes the asphalt granules from your shingle.