Driveway Repair Alamo Heights
Driveway repair in Alamo Heights and the surrounding neighborhoods in San Antonio, TX is one of our specialties. We are experts at leveling and crack repair… and we complete your project on time and on budget.
As a top concrete contractor in San Antonio can provide you with a free estimate on your remodeling projects or driveway repairs. We’ll arrive promptly, professionally, and we’ll provide a quote covering everything needed for your project.
Additionally, we take care of all the fees associated with your driveway repair project, so there’s no reason to pay any extra costs.
Our San Antonio based concrete construction company offers fast help with HOA approvals, and we handle all the fees.
Alamo Heights Concrete Repair and Replacement for Driveways, Slabs, Foundations, and Patios
- Concrete Driveways
- Concrete Parking Lots
- Complete Concrete Services
- Patio Enclosures
- Patio Construction
- HOA VIOLATIONS (Fast Service)
- Sidewalks Install & Repair
- Expanding a sunroom
- And more…
We feel Rhino Design Build is one of the best driveway repair contractors in Alamo Heights and aims to deliver every project on a prompt schedule so you can back to your daily routine as quickly as possible.
Alamo Heights Driveway Contractors Scope of Work
- Break out and haul away existing concrete
- Shoot elevations for proper drainage
- Professionally frame out the entire area using highest quality materials
- We use treated wood or redwood expansion joint depending on your municipality.
- We add rebar on risers ( spacing and size according to customers municipality.
- We pour 3000 PSI concrete with a 5 1/2 sack mix 4 inches thick on driveways, sidewalks, patios, and 6 inches thick on approaches. All work done to city code.
- We brush and picture frame each section at no charge.
Driveway Repair Quote: Alamo Heights
- Material costs of $3.00 to $4.00 per square foot
- Average labor costs to grade driveways in San Antonio, Texas
- Additional project costs like (surface preparation, components and machinery), and cleanup fees.
Why choose Rhino Design Build as your concrete contractor?
We are a locally owned and operated company in San Antonio committed to building long-term relationships providing quality service based on integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction. We also stand behind our workmanship for one year after we replace your driveway We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau in 17 years of business. We are the preferred “go-to” builder and contractor in Alamo Heights, with references and customer reviews to back it up.
What kind of problems require driveway repairs in San Antonio, TX?
Driveway cracks are by far the most frequent problem that driveways have. They’re also something that need to be repaired professionally. If you want to keep your driveway in good shape for years to come, you’ll need to fix all cracks right away.
Why is so important to get my driveway repaired right away?…Especially, in Alamo Heights
Most homeowners don’t realize that small cracks can become big problems later on, so they end up having to pay for expensive repairs. If you repair these cracks promptly, you can keep your driveway for longer and avoid having to replace it any time soon.
Can I just do the concrete or asphalt repairs to my own driveway?
Of course you can. But do you really want to? And can you do it correctly? Do you have the tools and manpower to pull off a job in a cost effective way?
We highly recommended that you hire professionals for Alamo Heights driveway repair or replacement work.
If you choose Rhino Design Build, we have the necessary tools and skills to fix whatever is wrong on time and on budget.